Saturday, November 23, 2013

Opening Sequence...

So yeah, this is the spot where most bloggers seem to put the back-story.

The "Who-Am-I?"

Or "Who-I-Am."

Me, I'm pretty uninteresting. I don't want to bore you with the droll. In the interest of brevity, then, I will keep this short.

I am an artist. I do art for a living, I do it for fun. More specifically, I do illustration and animation. The rest will be revealed as I go along - assuming you are interested enough to discover the revelations.

The other obligatory component for getting a blog rolling is the "What's-It-About?"

Or "What-It-Is."

People want to know, right? Is this something worth my time? Interesting to me?"

For the sake of simplicity I will give you three categories of posts you will see here:

1. Things that I find of interest.

2. Things that I am thinking.

3. Things that I am doing.

I meaning me. If things you are interested in fall outside what will be contained in those categories, you will be unlikely to derive joy from my blogging experience.

At this point, some of you might be yelling "But you didn't actually tell me anything!"

To which I say;

Of course not!  What fun would that be?

And anyway, I'm too shy.

No comments:

Post a Comment